Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dreams vs. Reality

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
"I wish I could fly...I wish I could dance like them...I wish I could actually finish something." These are just a few things I hear people say all the time. I hear "I wish.." way too many times a day. Have you ever caught yourself saying that you wish for something that you know will never come true because it just isn't reality? Well, I have and I say it is time to stop wishing and start doing. Do something that will get you further in life, and that will make others look up to you. Hard work eventually pays off, and your attitude will reflect off others which is why it is very important to have a positive attitude. I don't understand why some people let others push them around, or be afraid to tell someone that they like them. I know our mind tends to wander off into dreams quite often, but we can't have everything we dream of. The fact is that you can at least try, or actually achieve your goal but it may not be how you expected it to be. Different views on same topics are important. It brings originality to the plate and opinionated discussion which concludes to a great social activity. Next time you say "I wish.." stop right there and tell yourself you can do this. That you don't have to wish anymore, and that you will get what you wish eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment